Handmade Backflow Incense Burner
50% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME
Get Yours Now While Supplies Last
This Handmade Backflow Incense Burner is carefully crafted with great attention to detail. The perfect gift for yourself or a loved one!
- Includes 5 backflow incense cones (sandalwood fragrance)
- An easy way to add a beautiful fragrance and decorative accent to any space
- Each burner is made by hand from high-quality ceramic
- When a backflow incense cone is lit in the burner, the smoke flows down naturally
- Suitable for the study, bedroom, yoga studio, etc. Place them on your desk, table, or ideally, on an altar stand
Size: Approx. 4.3" x 4.3" x 4.3"
Weight: 0.8 lb
- Take an incense cone (can be purchased at this link) and light the top of it with a lighter for about 15 seconds. It's easier if you tilt the cone sideways while you do this, so that you just get the very tip of it.
- On your incense burner, somewhere on the top of the mountain next to the monk, there is a little hole. Take the incense cone that you just lit, and place it on that mountain so that the hole at the bottom of the incense cone aligns with the hole on the top of the incense burner. The tip of the incense cone that you lit should be facing up.
- Wait about 10-20 seconds, and make sure that you are not in a windy area.
- Voila! The waterfall effect begins.
SHIPPING FOR THIS PRODUCT: This product is in high demand. It generally takes 12-20 business days for shipping in the US, and 3-6 weeks for international shipping (depending on the country), although given the high demand from the holidays, processing and shipping may be slightly delayed due to a high volume of orders.
RETURN POLICY FOR THIS PRODUCT: Returns are allowed within one week of receiving your purchase, but must be in the original packaging. Buyer must pay for return shipping.